Self Assessment Income Tax

Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Landlords, Partnerships, and Directors of Limited Companies plus those in the high earning bracket or have other income in addition to their PAYE income.

Limited Company Formation

Registering & Running a Limited Company

Limited Company Accounts

Filing End of Year Accounts with Companies House, Corporation Tax Calculations, Directors P11D's, Directors Tax Returns, and Submitting Confirmation Statements.


Value Added Tax Calculations for individuals and businesses including book keeping & complying with the Making Tax Digital legislation. Register and De-register your business for VAT.

Payroll, Pensions & CIS

Payroll and PAYE services for directors and staff, including pensions and CIS.

Business Advice & Planning

Advice on growing your business and helping you take the steps to manage the growth,


Self Assessment Tax - Buisness Tax - Corporation Tax


Are you a sub-contractor?

Taxfile can help you maximize your return on any CIS payments you have made when it comes to submitting your tax return.


Tax Returns

Whether you are self-employed sole trader, have a small business, a partnership, a director, or on PAYE with over £100k income, let us help you compile, compute, and submit your annual income tax returns.



Bookkeeping and financial record keeping are a time-consuming and unwelcome part of running a business. Taxfile can take on the task of record keeping for you, saving you an enormous amount of time over the course of a typical business year.


Need a payroll?

We can offer Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly services that will give you peace of mind from knowing that all of your obligations with the HMRC are being fulfilled.


VAT & Making Tax Digital

Value Added Tax can seem time-consuming, confusing and complex at times. There are different rates for different products and services, different VAT handling required when dealing with different countries, several VAT schemes to choose from, and that’s just the tip of the VAT iceberg. Let us help you with your VAT returns.


Do you have or need a Limited Company?

We can help you register (or deregister) a limited company with Companies House. We can compile and submit your year-end accounts as well as help submit your confirmation statement.


WIth over a 1000 clients Taxfile prides itself on serving its clients to the best of their ability. Hear what clients have to say about us...